“WE TAKE PRIVACY SERIOUSLY”
Royal Court Hotel ("Royal Court", "we", "us", "our") respects your privacy, and is committed to make its efforts in protecting the privacy, confidentiality and security of the personal data you provide to us or that we collect about you when you use our website www.rcshotel.com or our mobile application. Moreover, we are aware of our responsibilities in complying with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
Type of Data we collect:
Whenever you navigate our Website, or use our mobile application, data about you is collected and processed. We collect the following data:
- Information related to the browser or device you use to access our website
- IP address
- Country you are browsing from
- Browsing habits, including sites visited
- Marital status, and
- Other demographics and statistical information
When you book a room, we collect Personal Data, which includes:
- Your selected hotel
- Your selected dates
- Number of rooms in the reservation
- Number of people in the reservation (adults and children)
- Age of children
- The rate/special offer selected
- Any add-on packages selected
- Your full name
- Your address, including city and country
- Your e-mail address, and
- Your credit card details
How We Use Your Personal Data
We may use your personal data for the purposes set out below.
For the performance of our agreement with you, in order to:
- Process, confirm, provide and charge for hotel arrangements and restaurant reservations and our goods and services, and administer mobile (where applicable) and in person check in and check out;
- Fulfill contractual obligations to you, anyone involved in the process of making your travel arrangements (e.g. travel agents, group travel organizers and your employer) and vendors (e.g. credit card companies, airline operators and other loyalty programs);
- Provide you with access to the content on our Site, and respond to your enquiries and requests for information and services; and
- Administer, and disclose the winner of, contests and lucky draw competitions conducted by us or on our behalf.
For our legitimate commercial interests, in order to:
- Understand how our products and services impact you, provide you with a better, more personalized level of service, and further develop our products and services, including linking or combining with information we get from others to do so;
- Provide privileges, benefits and services to you, process applications for and administer membership programs, verify and validate your ability to access and use certain products, services and information.
- Monitor your use of our Site and your bookings, and conduct analysis of the use of our Site in order to operate, evaluate and improve our Site and our services, understand your preferences, display customized content to you on our Site which may be of interest to you and troubleshoot any problems;
- Conduct market analysis, market research, customer satisfaction and quality assurance surveys to improve our hotels, resorts and services; and
- Provide for the safety and security of guests.
Disclosures of Your Personal Data
- We may share your personal data:
- between and among Royal Court and a limited number of our affiliates as are relevant for the above purposes and to facilitate the operation of our business, but we shall only do so on a need to know basis;
- with the operator of the hotel or the hub of hotels which you book, stay or visit for the above purposes;
- with third-party payment processors, payment service providers, IT and marketing support service providers and other consultants, vendors and service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or provide services on our behalf or who help us to provide the Site to you;
- with anyone involved in the process of making your travel arrangements (e.g. travel agents, group travel organizers and your employer) in order to fulfill contractual obligations;
- with any law enforcement, courts, Government or regulatory bodies (in whatever jurisdiction), or otherwise in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, court order or legal process;
- if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Royal Court, our affiliates or others;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company, or any change of management of a hotel;
- with our advisors, which includes our accountants, auditors, lawyers, other professional advisors and business contacts for the purpose of assisting us to better manage, support or develop our business and comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- with any other party at your consent or at your direction; and
- otherwise as permitted or required by applicable laws and regulations.
- We may also disclose aggregate or de-identified data that is not personally identifiable with third parties, including our commercial and strategic partners.
MOREOVER, Every time you interact with us (e.g. booking a room through our Website, by phone or through a third party provider, posting a comment on our blog, signing up for our newsletter) we may collect and process the Personal Data you provide to us.
We use this Personal Data to handle your reservation and to establish and fulfil our contract with you. This includes verifying your identity, taking guarantee and/or payment information, and sending stay-related and/or marketing communication.